Non-Profit Agency & Government Accounting Services in Charlotte & Rock Hill
Our firm has been assisting not-for-profit entities and local and municipal governments with their accounting and reporting needs for over twenty-five years. We are devoted to the concepts of quality, accuracy and timeliness and have taken extra steps to ensure our clients are provided the highest professional standards of technical excellence and professionalism.
Our firm is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Audit Quality Center and enrolled in the AICPA Peer Review Program. Our most recent peer review was completed August 2016 and reflected favorably on our quality control procedures.
Services we have provided to our nonprofit and governmental clients include the following:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Assistance with fund accounting
- Assistance with the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Assistance with preparation of workpapers and reports required to prepare for the annual audits
- Required Federal and State Single Audits
- Implementatin of new GASB standards
- Forensic Accounting
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Preparation of Form 990 tax returns